Gianluca has over 20 years’ experience in audit and advisory services. He joined Grant Thornton in November 2012 after a long experience in big4.
He is responsible for the audit of financial statements prepared under Italian GAAP, US GAAP and IAS/IFRS of domestic and international companies.
Gianluca has experience serving clients in the manufacturing, distribution, retail and financial services industries.
- Auditing and Certification
- Appraisals and valuations
- Financial reports
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- International accounting standards ( IFRS, US GAAP )
- Due diligence
- Extraordinary transactions ( mergers , acquisitions , disposals , bond issues , IPOs )
- Auditors of Local Authorities
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Gianluca qualified as Italian Certified Accountant in 2006 and is member of the Turin Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Gianluca speaks Italian, and English
- Register of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts