The convergence of accounting and auditing standards continues throughout the world. Having specific accounting and auditing assistance available is essential for the development of your business as well as for implementing auditing effectively and efficiently.
- Audit of balance sheets, separate financial statements and consolidated financial statements;
- Audit of interim accounting situations and half-yearly reports for internal and external information purposes;
- Periodic checks on the correct keeping of company accounts;
- Fairness opinions required by law;
- Limited and circumscribed financial statements audits;
- Agreed Upon Procedures (audit procedures agreed with the client);
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) certifications
- Certification of statements for European Union financing
- Certification of statements for projects co-financed by Interprofessional Funds
- Certification of social, environmental, sustainability and integrated reports and reporting on intangible assets.
The audit approach will be developed starting from the evaluation of the internal control system which represents a key aspect.