Roberto has matured a professional experience of more than 39 years.
He started as assistant of the CFO of Uniroyal Italy in 1976.
In 1977 he has been employed as assistant in Deloitte where he has been working for the past 36 years and has been Partner since 1989. In 1990 was the Financial Services Industry Leader. In 2003 was the Audit Managing Partner of Central Southern Area.
From 2007 to 2011 he was Chairman of Deloitte & Touche (Italy) with executive leadership in Clients & Markets and Communication of the firm, member of the Board and member of the governance Committee of Deloitte LLp
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Chairman and managing partner of Grant Thornton Consultants Srl
- Member of the Board of Directors of BNL BNP PARIBAS
- Member of the Board of Directors of listed Co. Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group (second Italian coffe producer) and chairman of the Control & Risk and Operations with Related Parties Committees
- Member of the Statutory Auditors of Confindustria (Italian Industrial Association)
- Roberto speaks fluently Spanish, Italian, English and Portuguese
- Roberto is an Italian CPA and Registered Auditor