Sandro is a Senior Partner and head of the Ancona and Emilia-Romagna and Marche offices.
He has more than 25 years experience in accounting and auditing.
His core experiences are:
- Auditing and assurance accounting services
- Business Consulting
- Consolidated Financial Statements auditing
- Due diligence - In this role he plans, executes, and directs financial due diligence for financial and corporate strategic buyers/vendor from industries such as distribution and utilities, and manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines.
In charge of audit engagements of financial statements prepared according to Italian GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
Sandro has experience in several sectors such as industry, commerce, public entities, cooperatives and airports.
Professional qualifications and membership
- He is qualified as Member of the Commission for the Establishment of Accounting Principles of CNDCEC
- Lecturer at Conventions and Seminars on topics related to accounting, statutory and consolidated financial statements.
- Lecturer at Conventions on topics related to Public Administration
- Author of several publication regarding accounting and corporate topics
- Italian mother tongue and English proficiency
- Degree in Economics
- Qualified as Italian Certified Accountant
- Member of the Italian Institute of Chartered Accountants