Michele Milano joined Grant Thornton on april 2016.
Michele adds a long track and oustanding career as Partner in a Big Four International network firm where he has led many audit assignments for national and international client. Michele has also managed the internal audit, compliance, corporate reporting services of national and multinational clients and special assignments aimed at the valuation of companies as part of share acquisition plans (due diligence).
Michele has experience in the following sectors: consumer product, manufacturing, energy, media & comunication, real estate, retail and commercial services, and no profit.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Degree in Business Administration
- Registered as Chartered Accountant in Milan since 4 July 1990.
- Entered on the National Register of Auditors since 21 April 1995.
- Founding member of the “Association of 231Supervisory Bodies”.
- Member of the Corporate Oversight Commission of the Association of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Milan.
- Member of Nedcommunity Association.
- Lecturer on training courses concerning Legislative Decree 231/2001 and its application and accounting principles.
- Chartered Accountant