With skills honed in a career spanning over 35 years in auditing field, Giampiero is currently a member of Board Committee.
He worked as an auditor at PriceWaterhouseCoopers SpA.
- accounting and organizational consulting
- Revision of ESF spending accounts
- audit expert in medium/large commercial companies, industrial, manufacturing, service.
Intervention Economic sectors:
- production companies and services
- public and private health care facilities
- public utilities
- listed companies
Professional qualifications and memberships
- He is a Member of Technical Consultants of the Court of Naples
- He is a director in charge of Chartered Accountants of Naples for the period 2013/2016
- Managing Director to the Discipline Commission
- Managing Director to the Committees: Auditing Standards and Statutory Auditors, cooperation, cultural management companies, marketing firms and territories
- Director of the College of Chartered Accountants of the Judicial District of the Court of Naples from 1999 to 2007
- Director of the Foundation "De Divina Proportione" of Chartered Accountants College of the Judicial District of the Court of Naples
- President of the Commission Accounting Principles, Auditing and Statutory Auditors of the College of Accountants of Naples
- Member of the Editorial and the Executive Committee of the magazine "Accountant" (College of Accountants and Commercial Experts of Naples)
- National Board of UN.I.CO - Italian Union of Accountants
- Degree in Economics & Management at the "D'Annunzio Chieti Pescara" University