Marco has more than 20 years experience in public accounting.
He joined in Ria Grant Thornton in 2012.He is responsible for the audit of financial statements prepared under Italian GAAP and IAS/IFRS of domestic and international companies.
Marco has experience serving clients in the manufacturing, constructions, distribution, services and retail industries.
Professional qualifications and membership
- Marco is member of GBS – Gruppo Bilancio Sociale (an Italian group related to the sustainability reporting). He is member of the Gruppo di Ricerca Principi di Revisione in Assirevi (the group of experts appointed, with other, to propose audit standards in Italy within the Italian external Auditor Association).
- He's had some articles published in the specialist magazine and he is speaker at conferences, workshops and seminars on issues relating to accounting, the financial statements and audit.
- Marco speaks Italian and English.
- Degree in economics studies
- Qualified as Italian Certified Accountant in 2003