Former Managing Partner, Luca is over 20 years experienced in assurance services field, started in Ria Grant Thornton in 2012.
He’s responsible for the audit of company and consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with national accounting standards or international IAS / IFRS. He has specific experience in the construction and plant engineering, agribusiness and non-profit. Knowledge of the peculiarities of cooperative bodies.
Due diligence to support M & A and corporate finance.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member Executive Council Assirevi
- Author of numerous articles in specialized periodicals, as "Cooperatives and Consortia" (ed. Ipsoa) and "The Statutory Auditor" (Il Sole 24 Ore).
- He’s conferences and seminars speaker relating to audit and professional principles.
- Luca speaks Italian (mother tongue) and English.
- Luca holds a degree in Economics
- Is a member of the Register of Auditors