In 1981 he was an employee of Pioneer Concrete Ltd. in London.
From 1981 to 1987 he worked in the audit sector for Deloitte & Touche, reaching the position of audit supervisor.
From 1987 to 2012 he worked for Ria & Partners S.p.A. becoming a Senior Partner and member of the Board of Directors.
Fabio started in Ria Grant Thornton in 2012, currently is a Senior Partner.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Convention and seminar speaker on issues of accounting, consolidated and separate financial statements and auditing.
- Honorary Fellow in “Company Auditing” with the Faculty of Business and Economics at “La Sapienza” University of Rome, Auditing course.
- Co-author of “Il Manuale del Revisore” (the Auditor’s Handbook), Rirea Editore, 2002
- Already a member of the Joint Commission for the Ruling of Auditing Principles
- Degree in Business and Economics from “La Sapienza” University of Rome
- Chartered Accountant (Dottore Commercialista)
- Enrolled with the Register of Auditors