- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Transaction advisory services Transaction advisory services
- Social reporting tools
- China Europe Business Group China Europe Business Group
Our Transaction Advisory Services team can provide the support you need to maximise the results.
Pursuing your strategic and financial goals by identifying opportunities and risks when executing mergers and acquisitions can put a strain on your structure and burden your budget. Our Transaction Advisory Services team can provide the support you need to maximise the results of your planned operations.
Working with recognised professionals in each sector, with a solid foundation in accounting, financial and tax matters, we draw on their extensive experience in corporate finance, knowledge of operational business and financial support to provide the best insight into each transaction and give you instant access to resources and quick responses to take advantage of all of your opportunities.
Small and medium-sized enterprises can also count on Ria Grant Thornton to have in-depth knowledge of the issues they must deal with.
Working with our TAS team, you can anticipate:
- expert professionals;
- an integrated service that covers every phase of transactions;
- a working methodology that is standardised, but flexible to meet the needs of the client and the existing operation;
- access to our international resources and sector and subject matter professionals;
- strong expertise with both financial and strategic buyers.